Call Today! 416-260-CURL(2875) or Toll Free 866-871-5416 (USA & CAN)
1) La Vecchia Restaurant is one of the most quality real Italian cuisine in Toronto. At 2405 Yonge St, just north of Ellington East side across from Best Buy. 416.489.0630 email@example.com www.lavecchia.ca
2) One of the best espresso coffee bar in NYC with two locations Zibetto at 6 Ave & 57th St and 5th Ave & 42nd St
3) The best Sicilian Bekery in NYC area is Villa Abate in Brooklyn, at 18th Ave & 70th St. Excellent espresso coffee and original Sicilian Pastry shop. 718.331.8430
4) Another NYC restaurant, in the Downtown area at the end of Fulton St, is “Il Brigante” an authentic Italian cuisine.
6) Ceviche Hut PR, Peruvian Cuisine. Owner Amelia M R. Excellent service and very clean place. You will love it. 787.355.1200
7) Antipasto, in Woodbridge. I go there every Monday for lunch. Open antipasto table to serve yourself and choose from many original recipes. A picture you can’t resist. 905.264.0033
8) Antica Osteria in Caledon ON, 905.495.5555. Original and busy place where tradition and honesty go side by side. Ask for Marco, excellent team with the chef in the kitchen.
9) La Paloma in Woodbridge, where you can enjoy the real italian ice-cream and many more treats. And the espresso of course
10) Rustic Backery, This the one beckery I would go back. The pastries are excellent and so is the bread. Been an espresso fanatic, I can say is one of very few places that I am happy with my espresso.